Skip to content
- God and time travel are closely related.
- God is an abstract mathematical object. We are chosen to bring God into the universe, to build a copy of God in the universe.
- I, Victor Porton, am chosen to enter into a time machine and become the progenitor of all elves/Nibirians/”gods”. The super-civilization which we to build is a copy of a big part of God in the universe (that’s the God people pray to). So, I explain religion by time travel.
- My entrance into a time machine reminds me Noah, therefore mankind is forsaken. It happened after stolen $50 trillion of value and lost for mankind of ordered semigroup actions that I discovered.
- We no more follow commandments, because (Jn. 8:36) “If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed” and (Rom. 8:31) “… into the glorious liberty of the sons of God”. We follow love.
- This is a biblical post-Christian religion, because we still base our beliefs on the Bible, but use Bible in another way than Christians. We still believe the evangelical faith symbols, but we no more are evangelicals.