The science academia of the world failed making itself dependent on big greedy publishers like Elsevier, America dependent on for example poor Russians doing scientific research for them, poors with no money to publish but exclusive right to publish, so being able even one poor man to fail the entire world economy by a tiny mistake, too much reliance on Crackpot Index which by its own criterion is a crackpot manuscript so making for a smart amateur even easier to destroy the science, no “scientific” acceptance of known to be true ideas like that electromagnetic waves sometimes harm brain, other scientific frauds, etc. So, now the world economy is a failure. The main part of this failure is no doubt wrong management of science.
I was trying to invent sophisticated economical and IT methods to improve science. But now I suppose that the right method to save science is to refuse science: I invented non-science. (This link is to a religious site, but the idea is based on mathematical theorem.)
Let’s define for further consideration a scientific publication a text (or software or data) that receives a scientific grant (defined as a grant from an accepted or well-financed scientific fund) for its publication or wide distribution or acceptance into expert community’s consideration.
The idea should be further improved and become more exact and specialized (particular):
- We should try to create a variant of mathematics where ethics is a primary concept. (If we don’t, my system remains easily abused by replacing one math formulas with another equivalent ones and thus excluding ethical aspects from consideration.)
- The entire question is which publications to receive finances and which not to.
- Make it easier to publish?
- To do this, reduce the number of scientific publications (by some new kind of an ethical standard?) to reduce competition?
- Change ethics of scientific funds?
- What else?