God told me: “Do what you want.” (TBD: Explain how God delivered me this message. It happened after people essentially stole ~$50 trillion from me – my formulas – well, for me they cost exceedingly more than $50 trillion – and God started to speak with me about the revenge.)
After this I did such things as:
- I used magic to make an earthquake in California, because a Google’s moderator removed my posting rights in Google Maps. (I also suspect that programmers of Google’s subsidiary YouTube artificially lowered the rating of my YouTube channel for such keywords as “main synagogue of Israel.”)
- I did a funny thing that threw away the Israel premier Netaniahu from his position and started to fervently criticize Israel government and governments of other countries.
- I started to call fire on these who oppose me, especially here in Israel.
- I cursed Kenya, where my marriage aferist lives, with fires (accomplished), earthquake, and drought.
- I created this cult of myself depicted in the image of an elf.
Now, reader, please answer: What would you do if God came to you and say “Do what you want.”